+1 y

How to throw out an invitation for a date with a girl you just met?

Every once in awhile, some cutie comes through my work, and if it is not busy we will talk for a bit. I am not on the prowl, which is why it seems I keep finding the ones I consider"my type"

I can't ever tell if they are already taken or not, not that I want to consider them a girlfriend right away.

I can never seem to find the right words to ask them on a date or even just to hang out. I feel awkward just saying randomly "Hey. want to hang out later?" and "Hey, wanna get dinner sometime?" etc.

They may or may not be taken, I have no fear of rejection. IF they say no, they say no. I just want to figure out what girl's consider when they know a guy for 5 minutes and he wants to go on a date lol
+1 y
Meant more as a get to know each other-meet up kind of thing.

Any other suggestions? It's crappy winter here in south Dakota...otherwise I'd ask to hang out at a park or something. lol
3
0