+1 y

Will he ever forgive me again?

My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago. He said I was too jealous, but he took my trust away from me because I caught him writing this one chick for a while, so I became really jealous. Yes I made mistakes with my jealousy I now regret, but he did his too. Anyways he lived with me , but when he broke up with me he told me he still wanted to stay with me until he got a job and would be able 2 move out. BUT he didn't want me touching him anymore hugging nothing, just like that. I couldn't do that you know because I was still in love with him and couldn't just not love him anymore. Well he started getting violent , like if I cried he would threaten or hit me or spit on me. I couldn't take it anymore and called the cops on him. They took him to jail and now I feel so bad. I know he didn't have the right to do what he did to me, but I feel bad for getting the law involved. He is a first timer and he had a good job interview today and I feel like I ruined his life. Will he ever forgive me for that, or even realize what he did wrong too? I love this guy so much and have been living wit him for 2 years and I truly care about him.Should I go visit him in jail? And if so what should I say? All answers will be greatly appreciated. =] Thank you so much. I'm feeling so depressed and distressed. Please help
+1 y
**he was severely abused by his dad as a child, and also lately he has been into the conspiracy crap, occult symbolism etc. Ever since he started reading into those things, he changed into a violent person. b4 the conspiracy things he was so loving to me
Will he ever forgive me again?
3
2