When a girl says she doesn't want sex, but she tells you she will be in town staying in a hotel and suggested we meet, does she want sex?

Im having this issue now. We had previously talked really sexually/flirting. Then she told me she will be at a hotel and doesn't want sex but that we can meet. Why would she tell me she's guna be in a hotel and she wants to meet, only to say she doesn't want sex? Even though we had been sexting/flirting one another? Is this code for "She does want sex, but doesn't want to make herself look like a slut"? She even hinted that I could stay the night, but not all morning because she has an interview the next day

11