Guys, Is big boobs a must?

I have the smallest boobs ever I'm a 32a and I've never had a boyfriend some people say it's cause I'm flat is that true like am I undateable cause of this? I don't think there that bad it's like a hand full so I don't know like will I ever find a guys who doesn't mind this? :(

You people are literally making my day thank you!😂😂 but I think I have a great personality honestly everyone says I'm so nice but now I kinda don't care about getting a boyfriend you people just boosted my confidence😌❤️

26

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not anything to worry about at all, many guys would go out with you, big breasts are not what makes guys go out with a certain women.. it is her personalty, charm, sense of humor, pretty smile, and just the overall fun to be with, to me it does not even matter what a women wears and never what her breast size is and if she had only one of the above traits sign me up I will date you, I mean hey I wear diapers and rubber pants everyday due to a bad fall I was in.. and to this day I still go on many dates with the ladies and we hit things off rather well but at one time I thought oh my god I am now am in diapers and plastic pants daily... guess I will never have another date, but I was so very wrong to think that and am so glad I one day took the time and made the effort to give it another try.. so to your question.. my very honest opinion is do not ever worry about this... it is not a deal breaker and should never be looked at that way by anyone