Guys, Is big boobs a must?

I have the smallest boobs ever I'm a 32a and I've never had a boyfriend some people say it's cause I'm flat is that true like am I undateable cause of this? I don't think there that bad it's like a hand full so I don't know like will I ever find a guys who doesn't mind this? :(

Updates:
You people are literally making my day thank you!😂😂 but I think I have a great personality honestly everyone says I'm so nice but now I kinda don't care about getting a boyfriend you people just boosted my confidence😌❤️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not anything to worry about at all, many guys would go out with you, big breasts are not what makes guys go out with a certain women.. it is her personalty, charm, sense of humor, pretty smile, and just the overall fun to be with, to me it does not even matter what a women wears and never what her breast size is and if she had only one of the above traits sign me up I will date you, I mean hey I wear diapers and rubber pants everyday due to a bad fall I was in.. and to this day I still go on many dates with the ladies and we hit things off rather well but at one time I thought oh my god I am now am in diapers and plastic pants daily... guess I will never have another date, but I was so very wrong to think that and am so glad I one day took the time and made the effort to give it another try.. so to your question.. my very honest opinion is do not ever worry about this... it is not a deal breaker and should never be looked at that way by anyone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Personally, I'd prefer small perky breasts than double D's. There is a such a thing as having breasts that are too big, and I'm not alone in thinking that. I think you hear so much about large breasts because of the macho male philosophy of "bigger is always better" rather than actual preference. Don't worry about their size, and keep them natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • No real guy will say no to a girl only because she has small boobs. No real guy. So no, the reason you haven't had a boyfriend is not because of your boobs.
    Small boobs are still attractive.

2|0
    0|1
    • How about homosexual guys? Are they not "real"?

• Show All
    • Also, I don't have to be gay to defend being gay. I'm an atheist, but if a religious person isn't getting their freedom of religion, I'll fight for them, too.

• @93stepsawayfromhome I'm an atheist as well. The problem with comparing heterosexuality with Christianity is the proportion of people that are both. Around 95% of people on this planet are heterosexual while Christians are only around 32% of the world's population.
      If 95% of men like women it's safe to assume that most references to men will list them as heterosexual by default.

What you're doing is taking a non-issue and blowing it out of proportion. This has nothing to do with gay rights.

• Hardly any girl is completely flat first of all. But no, the size of your boobs have nothing to do with not having a boyfriend, specially considering your age range. Small boobs can be as attractive as medium or big boobs considering her whole body shape so stop thinking about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares your boob size when you have a beautiful heart? Love is all about heart and it's feelings. Don't worry. Some one for you is there out somewhere. When time comes, god will brong him in front of you and you will realise worth wait and think like the most lucky woman in earth. Don't fall for some one who isn't your type just to date someone. All the best dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gonna find a guy who likes small tits eventually and then you're gonna learn guys care less about your body (things you're insecure about) than most women care about guys leaving the toilet seat up.

Since the dawn of man, not one guy has turned down sex or a relationship because a girl's tits are too small.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different preferences.
    My personal preference is a minimum of a C cup.
    Perhaps you're around people that like big boobs. Try approaching to find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not a must. I do prefer something though, although if that was the only flaw I could probably live with it. Not a fan of big breasts to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. As long as you don't have the chest of a little girl or a human cow, I'm good.

1|0
    0|0
  • like, this question has been asked a million and a half times. put it into the magnifying glass search bar and you'll get your answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It never was a must for me. I accepted them , as a package deal, just like I accept small or medium ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you never had a boyfriend is not because of your boobs I can guarantee you that. personality is a big factor

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a big deal to me. Quality over quantity any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I can appreciate most breasts. Less is more for me, but not totally flat

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. It doesn't matter. How ever you are is how someone woll. like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all... depending on the girl they can be cute... i dont mind

0|0
    0|0
  • no it's not.
    I love small/tiny boobs myself so much more then the big and huge ones

0|0
    0|0
  • No. To me, the girl gets to have the legs... them toned silky soft legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Can I be very honest with you?

0|0
    1|0
    • Of course just don't hurt my feeling plz😂

• Show All
    • Or ask

• Too complicated lol

• No, in my opinion too big is much worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Sense of humor and patience is a must.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes