How do I deal with this?

I like this guy and I'm in high School I have a feeling he likes me back but he's shy type and so am I we've never dated anyone els but there's this friend of mine bitchy one who's trying to get him and she knows how much I like him how do I deal with her to back off and how to make quick moves so he doesn't end up with her because she's a good player and I know nothing of this game.
P. s don't tell me to outright ask him just give me clever moves to encourage him that he won't get rejected by me

01