Girls have you ever been whistled at by a guy while passing by?

Oooh that rhymes but
My friend was passing by a construction site and she told me she got whistled at. Ha! LOL Do people still do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. I usually whistle back and yell "here boy."

1|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• People still do that... and according to what I see most women don't like this kind of thing in public, correct if I'm wrong.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's flattering to me but yeah I think most women don't like it.

• I like it, coz it shows just how good I look :D lol it pushes your confidence

• Generally only migrants from Mexican (not legal Mexican-Americans) still whistle at women. I've never done it; seems rude, especially since even asking a girl out is difficult for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • And at a construction site no less. Does it get much more cliche than that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes! I think that's what made me break down in laughter the fact it was a construction site.

• I'd rather grab ass but not on strangers doe

0|0
    0|0
  • its usually bored'em honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my God, you have a very pretty face !!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Omg yes ugh so gross. One man started singing to me while i was outside on break from my job yesterday. He said he was looking for a wife. Which is weird cuz everyone tells me I look 12... I told him I was too young and only 16 so he'd leave me alone... it was so gross. His singing was terrible too 😷

And what did he expect from all that? For ne to jump into his arms?

1|0
    0|0
    • it's funny now, but i was so embarassed and grossed out yesterday. I work at a grocery store so it's public..

• Hahaha oh my god thats so embarrassing!! It's one thing to whistle out or catcall from afar but that's on another level lmfao

• Last time was last week. It was raining so much outside and the man literally rolled down the car window just to whistle at me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I've had this happen a number of times. meh, they want ur attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Almost everytime I go to the city by myself or with female friends. It happens quite often.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's so weird maybe its different culture here I thought that ended in the 90s

• It depends. In Amsterdam you don't get whistled at at all, but in smaller cities with a lot of foreign people (no racism, but they're always from Moroccan or Turkish decent) you get whistled at. Also on vacation A LOT. Especially southern or eastern countries.

• I've been catcalled, but never whistled at.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG.. Show me a girl who hasn't! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes especially near the beach. A1A goes by the beach here. It is a very busy street. Lots of whistlers and horn honkers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep... its kind of cute... because its old fashioned but i prefer it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they do! It's pretty hideous if you ask me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, cliche much?

And yeah twice maybe... both times out supermarkets, keepin' it real.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;