Can most girls tell when you flirt/like them?

202

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... I'm pretty bad at it.

Like... sometimes I think they like me but I'm not sure and other times I literally have no idea haha

And sometimes I am absolutely positive they like me and they're very obvious about it and I psych myself out and convince myself they don't because it'd be insanely embarrassing to admit to liking them back and have them be like, "Uh... you totally misread me... awkward!" hahaha

• What's "obvious" to you, besides them telling you.

• Ok, touching. So you think this girl knows if I've touched her several times, including her thigh?

• She should at least suspect.

Most Helpful Guy

• no they can't cause a lot of girls think I like them but in the back of my head I think there fucking retarded half the time, usually when I like a girl I tell them right away

What Girls Said 19

• Wait, what's with equating "flirt" and "like"? Did God stop manufacturing boys who just flirt with everyone for the hell of it, just for fun, whether he "likes" them or not?
    'Cause those boys are awesome.

Seriously y'all. Flirting without an ulterior motive is one of the greatest joys of everyday life.

• Most girls can't. Computers are better at reading flirting. I didn't even know the guy I liked had tried flirting with me until years later

• Some can. Some can't. I'm in the middle. Sometimes it's super obvious and sometimes I'm super oblivious.

• Yes, most girls can tell

• That entirely depends on how obvious you make it and how well she interprets your signs.

• only if you flirt a lot, seem really interested, text them a bunch and always smile and talk to them they will know that you like them. but no matter what, some girls will always question whether that guy likes them or not so its best if you just straight out tell her

• I know I can't T_T

• lol

how was ur dinner? :D

• loool

hahaha glad u decided to go a bit more risquรฉ

it was an awesome dress damn lol

• @HookingSwan I know it's probably my favourite dress, I love it! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• I'm actually pretty good at telling whether a guy likes me or his flirting with me that only because I'm good at observing the little things. They make it pretty obvious too haha. I also think it depends on how attractive the girl is. If she's very attractive the guys attempts are going to be more obvious.

• I never can ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I am completely useless at it. Not got a clue.

• No. Well I can't.

• I'm not sure about most girls but I definitely cannot lol. The guy would have to tell me directly that he likes me or else I won't know. There's only been two times where I knew the guy liked/flirted me and even then, they made it pretty obvious.

• I don't know about most girls but definitely not me.

• I am not great at telling if a guy likes me or not.

• I can thanks Google! :))) And Lie to me the show really helped also.

• I'm terrible at taking hints. Usually don't even know a guy likes me until he flat out asks to go out.

• I'm terrible at it :P

• Nope! I can't. I think he's just being nice talking to me. I've been soundly rejected by a friend and I thought he was flirting/ liked me so it's more of I just don't trust my gut.

• yeah usually its pretty obvious if the girl reads the signs, but some boys are really shy and sometimes girls dont even realize he likes her and she is oblivious

What Guys Said 1

• No most often not. Unless you flatter the heck out of them.