Girls, what do you use?

Girls, when your flirting, what do you use to help the flirting process? Like do you do a lot of lip biting? Or be showing more legs? Or your breasts? Or any cute looks? And how do you keep up the flirting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like to stare into the others eyes and smile a lot. Then i ask personal questions and singhow im car

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I usually hang around with the person more often and start consersations. I usually laugh and smile uncontrollably around the person, stare at them, look at them in the eyes, sometimes I bite my lip. I don't know what else I do because when you know you like someone, everything is natural and you can't really control it. I don't really show off my body, I dunno because people will assume I'm a slut (messed up, Ik)

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to smile and laugh more naturally when I am flirting. I don't think about it, though. Just happens. I usually lean forward a bit if the person I am flirting with is in front of me, look them in the eyes quite a bit, as well as their lips and if I am really horny when I am flirting I will look them up and down, undressing them with my eyes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes