If you are attracted to very few men in your life, is that a sign you should be alone?

I have liked only 5 in my whole life, didn't pursue because they were unavailable. Only one was available, but he wasn't interested.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe be alone until you find what you are looking for. Seems to me that you know what type of man you want. If you want to be with a man, you might have to bring the bar down just a little. You could have the bar so high that you were only interested in 5 guys in your life.
    If you do, just take time to get to know the guy to see if he is really a sweet guy who will listen to make your life better. Your no list might be he have 4 kids so you lose interest but, in this life people come with others lives from the past; not going to call it baggage. You just have to go by a person deeds.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Instead, try to explore and try to change or standards. I can't date overweight guys but this one guy i dated, i didn't know he was fat until i saw his old photos. I was a bit disappointed but he was a good guy and i liked him, so it didn't bother me now.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It just shows you are very particular in the type of guy you like. Or they remind you of a male in your life you highly admire and that's the type of guy you prefer. You don't have to like anything with a set of balls. You want someone worth while to you and that's just the way it should be in your stage of life, being in your 302-40s.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just means you need to be willing to make the first move when you do like someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a sign you're very very picky/stuck up.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe plan A isn't working out so try a plan B and allow the guy to pursue you? If you continuously try something and its not working out its not working out then its time for a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL. It just means you need to get out more. Good grief XD

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes