What does a drunk hookup mean?

I hooked up with this girl at a party about 2 weeks ago (no sex, just kissing, but it was intense) and now i really want to have sex with her. that night she initiated the first kiss, and was pulling me to dance. We were both very drunk. I do not remember some parts... Woke up with a hicky. She says she dosent remember most of the night either. Does she find me attractive or was it probably because she was drunk? She was in town today and she told me she was going back to the hotel alone so i offered her some food and said we could hangout. She said she was exhausted, but said she would be back in the city Monday and that we could hangout Monday but with all our friends.

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a typical "hook up" but you guys were both drunk when doing it and not sober. She doesn't sound like she is down for sex but a friend to a friend hang out.. Yeah

Most Helpful Guy

• Q: What does a drunk hookup mean
    A: You drank a fair amount of alcohol and kissed a girl

Q: Does she find me attractive or was it probably because she was drunk?
    A: Both.

"i really want to have sex with her... she would be back in the city Monday and that we could hangout Monday but with all our friends"

*checks Magic-8 Ball*
    Outlook not so good