What does a drunk hookup mean?

I hooked up with this girl at a party about 2 weeks ago (no sex, just kissing, but it was intense) and now i really want to have sex with her. that night she initiated the first kiss, and was pulling me to dance. We were both very drunk. I do not remember some parts... Woke up with a hicky. She says she dosent remember most of the night either. Does she find me attractive or was it probably because she was drunk? She was in town today and she told me she was going back to the hotel alone so i offered her some food and said we could hangout. She said she was exhausted, but said she would be back in the city Monday and that we could hangout Monday but with all our friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a typical "hook up" but you guys were both drunk when doing it and not sober. She doesn't sound like she is down for sex but a friend to a friend hang out.. Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Q: What does a drunk hookup mean
    A: You drank a fair amount of alcohol and kissed a girl

Q: Does she find me attractive or was it probably because she was drunk?
    A: Both.

"i really want to have sex with her... she would be back in the city Monday and that we could hangout Monday but with all our friends"

*checks Magic-8 Ball*
    Outlook not so good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It was probably just the drunkenness

0|0
    0|0
  • She was probably just drunk and horny. The fact that she insists on hanging out together with other friends next time is a pretty big clue that she's not interested in anything else from you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Dunno. Sounds like you missed your window of opportunity. Happens to the best of us. Girls are really fucking flaky like that. It's their least attractive trait in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • It means she was drunk and didn't give a shit. Sometimes we do crazy shit while drunk, including fucking fat bitches. Which by the way is a classic drunk hookup scenario.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually just a mistake

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not called hooking up OP

0|0
    0|0
  • You might be too timid and lost your window.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes