Why did she do this after I liked her picture on Instagram?

I liked a girls selfie on Instagram. Just one, then logged back on later and she liked all thirty three of my pics on Instagram. Why did she do this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 33? Wowza
    She might like you I guess, but I would be a bit weirded out if a guy liked all of my photos at once lol
    Or maybe she just likes exchanging likes, which I doubt lol, but I've seen it happened.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you slow? I think she likes the way you look. At first she checked you out to see who liked her, and she liked what she saw and now she's diggin on you. You should message her and see what's up!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously she wants your attention and you should message her.

1|0
    0|0
  • She got a bit carried away apparently 😂 She was probably attempting to insta flirt but went way too far!

0|0
    0|0
  • she 1. wants to get laid 2. thinks you're interested 3. wants to see what you"ll do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Very respectfully, be careful to make blanket judgments over social media decisions. It's always better to be clear with one another than to read so deep into very obscure actions. Save a lot of thought and make conclusions off of more concrete actions :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a chance that she likes you, but don't bank on it. She may just like your pictures, and not you though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems pretty interested. Typical flirting.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's crazy. Run for your life bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants your schlong

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes