Guys, What do you prefer?

• 'Good Girls' (Sweethearts/ Nicey Nice)
    Vote A
  • 'Bad Girls' (Strong/ Opinionated)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like strong women who are able to speak their minds. I don't like a bitch who just complains and likes to cause drama all the time. There's a difference. But if she still likes to joke around without me worrying that I will offend her then that's great. I guess more of a strong girl, but have a good heart.

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I like the quiet, reserved ones, that pretend that they aren't sexual, but they need someone to 'encourage' them, or maybe, in some way, bring out their 'Naughty side', like she didn't have any control, and could still be a good girl, but some 'Bad Boy, MADE her' show her erotic, sensual side!

0|0
    0|0
  • Both is best. Sweet but strong and opinionated.

1|0
    0|0
  • From your definations, second one

1|0
    0|0
  • A, all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good people are stronger than bad people. What a weird question.

0|0
    1|0
    • ... I'm not seriously suggesting either are bad people

• it's possible to be opinionated without being offensive and nice without being weak.

Neither of your choices are appealling.

• Good girls can be just as strong and opinionated as "bad girls", if not more so.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm just going with generic stereotype

• you can be nice but still have a strong opinion xD the points donĀ“t really contradict each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet heart, good girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer good girls because they are not diva's about everything.

0|1
    0|0
    • According to Websters dictionary diva is defined as pretentious cunt. Who knew?

• Good girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Which category are dirty submissive sluts? I'm ready to vote but not sure which that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer you:)

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;