Guys, Alpha or Beta Females?

• Alpha
  • Beta
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Omega! The ones that do their own thing and don't give a crap about who follows who.

What Guys Said 15

• I was always surrounded by strong women while growing up (my mom, y older sister, my aunt and grandmother, friends) who were assertive or sure of themselves. I am more attracted to that type of woman as well.

• 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...full-of-normal-people.png
    hmmm... I have only dated #beta but i wanna try alpha nxt

• That's a thing?

• Simply females

• If this is a choice between outright aggressive and passive-aggressive, I'll just have to pick no thanks.

• 0|1
  • That only applies to males because women are status seeking via mate selection.

• A mature woman

• It really depends, are we talking like alpha of other girls or alpha over me in bed? Aw hell no to the second one... Or maybe a little... I don't know I have to think

• just generic personality traits

• Ah then yeah I'd prolly want a Alpha. I've dated a beta and the problem is, the male has to make all the decisions. It's like," Where you wanna go tonight?" "I don't know, you choose." "I chose the last 30 times its your turn." Type of deal. I guess I'd take a mix of both

• Alpha females are the ones that that start screaming bloody murder when their "alpha" boyfriend mouths off to the wrong one, And gets his alpha ass kicked all over the place lol

• as long as i like the person i dont care

• Doesn't matter

• Dem alpha bitches needa chill da fuck out

• I see the feminists jumped on their "male" accounts and voted Alpha.

• I prefer dominant alpha girls ;)