What does it mean when your best guy friend says this?

So we've kinda been in a flirtationship. Then in an borderline sexting conversation, he says that "I wouldn't mind having sex with you but we are friends". What does he mean by this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He means he wants to be your friend with benefits 😂 I don't really see what the point in you asking this, he isn't hiding the fact he wants to have sex with you, just go Netflix and chill or Hulu and head if you like him, Amazon Prime Instant Video and Sleep and study of your not (I just made that up, so don't say that)

Most Helpful Girl

• It Simply Means here, dear, that he Knows and Respects that you both are in this Friendship and he doesn't want to ruin Anything By... Having sex.
    Then again, he could too be Getting your own opinion on your 'Borderline sexting conversation' where he Feels that if it is Okay with you, it is Fine down the Friend Line with him on a whim.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• He finds you attractive and a turn on but doesn't want to ruin or complicate your current relationship.

• he means he wouldn't mind having sex with you, but the priority for him is your friendship, he doesn't want to ruin your current relationship

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!