What does he think about me does he like me?

I have liked this boy for over a year now but I'm to shy to say a thi to him he has a twin sister that knows I like him because my friends told her and every morning he look at me and stares then walks by me and turns around and looks at me. One day I did not go to school and my friend told me when he walked by he looked where I always stand to find me and when he realized I was not there he put his head down and walked away like he was upset. Then on Friday he was like 15ft behind me and we made eye contact before going up the stairs and by the time I was to the top he was already right behind me he had to push three people to get there and the. Walked close to me in the hall but did not say anything. His friends shout my name sometimes and he gets really nervous I went to a basketball game he was at and he kept staring at me. My friends tell me every time he sees me he stares at me and he kinda smiles at me when he sees me. What does he think about me? Why won't he talks to me? I get we are both extremely shy but he should not be worried he knows I like him when I see him in the hall from a distance he's always looking at me know matter what. so what does he think about me? And why won't he talk to me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha ok. Well it seems that he likes you its just that he's too shy so say it. Men are also scared of rejection. Try get his cell number and start messaging him. After a while you might start saying hello in the corridor and things like that. After a while try go out together. Like to the movies or something similar just the 2 of you. If you are able to start talking more in person and grow your friendship then eventually he will open up about his feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems like he's curious about you and he probably wants to get to know you but doesn't know how to approach you yet. If he doesn't approach you after a while then maybe you can ask his sister to maybe help you out with him and tell her to ask him what he thinks of you. She should be able to help you out or give you suggestions on what to do.

• I was think about getting to know her better and then ask her but I never did because I felt like I was just using her to get to him. Or he would not talk to me if I was his sisters friend? Would she think that I was just using her?

• She might if you just ask her outright. So yeah get to know her first and maybe if y'all become good friends then you can ask her and who knows she might invite you to her house or something and you'd get a chance to get to know her brother a bit more and him a chance to know you.