How old were you when you had your first kiss?

• Younger
  • 8-10
  • 11-13
    Vote C
  • 14-16
    Vote D
  • 17-18
    Vote E
  • 19-21
    Vote F
  • Older
    Vote G

1622

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss I look back and laugh at. I was like 9 or 10 I think and this neighbor girl and I was setting in the back seat of a car waiting on our parents, I have no idea why I thought of this but I asked her had she ever been kissed? She said no and I said you want to give it a try? So, I kissed her, oddly enough the first thought that went through my mind Uck! and grown ups do this? It's so salty... We had been to McDonald's and had some fries just prior to that and that's where the salty came from, I figured that out a few years later when the next girl I kissed wasn't salty, LOL. O' the silly thoughts that go through a child's head, it's funny to laugh about it now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is hilarious to me because of how much it varies. There's people saying 5 and some saying 20.
    I think the average is usually middle school age..
    I was 17, the last of all my friends. At the time it bothered me but looking back I would have waited another year to have a kiss that actually meant something and wasn't face-palm worthy with someone w