How old were you when you had your first kiss?

• Younger
  • 8-10
  • 11-13
    Vote C
  • 14-16
    Vote D
  • 17-18
    Vote E
  • 19-21
    Vote F
  • Older
    Vote G

1622

Most Helpful Guy

• My first kiss I look back and laugh at. I was like 9 or 10 I think and this neighbor girl and I was setting in the back seat of a car waiting on our parents, I have no idea why I thought of this but I asked her had she ever been kissed? She said no and I said you want to give it a try? So, I kissed her, oddly enough the first thought that went through my mind Uck! and grown ups do this? It's so salty... We had been to McDonald's and had some fries just prior to that and that's where the salty came from, I figured that out a few years later when the next girl I kissed wasn't salty, LOL. O' the silly thoughts that go through a child's head, it's funny to laugh about it now :)

Most Helpful Girl

• This question is hilarious to me because of how much it varies. There's people saying 5 and some saying 20.
    I think the average is usually middle school age..
    I was 17, the last of all my friends. At the time it bothered me but looking back I would have waited another year to have a kiss that actually meant something and wasn't face-palm worthy with someone w

What Guys Said 21

• Funnily enough I was twelve, I've had one girlfriend and I kissed her butt by accident. XD

She was leaning over something with her back to me, she said to help her up, so I leaned over and grabbed her hands and she pulled herself up hitting my face with her butt.

I guess I brown nosed and kissed her butt all at the same time. XD

On the lips wise I ain't had it yet, up until recently I didn't care about dating. Girls seem to like me well enough though so I reckon I should see about dating one.

• I never had my first kiss!!. I never wish to have that either.

• Not that old like I think around 7-9 maybe younger, if you mean like in a couple sense it was more around 15-16.

• I was 16. The gal and I had just gone to see a movie. She broke up with me a couple of days later.

• I was 23 when I had my first kiss

• 33+ Not yet

• I was maybe 7 or 8 when I received my first mouth to mouth kiss

• I was 12

• Age twenty two

• I haven't had it yet, so I voted 19-21.

• First proper make out kiss with tongue and stuff was 16 :)

• Let be get back to you on that.

• First kiss (it was a peck at a middle school dance) at 11 but first make out at 16 and my longest cold streak in-between

• I was 18. I regret it.

• 12, and it was behind a church, I know how romantic.

• Uhhhhh...
    I'll tell you later..

• 2 I kissed my mommy

• I haven't really had my first kiss yet

• I have not had mine yet and I'm 15.

• Like 10 frencher

• 22 and she was an older woman

What Girls Said 15

• almost 19.

• I es about 9 years old when I had my first kiss. There was this boy Dominque Cook and we were best friends inseparable. And one day my sisters and his sisters decided to play "wedding" and we were volunteered up and a quick peck. Lol at that age is was horribly gross and boys had cooties hahaha

• I was 11, summer between 5th and 6th grade

Kinda early

• I was 8 and he was my crush, the class was playing soccer and i was spinning around the pole, he came around the other side and kissed me. It was the first time I got butterflies in my tummy ❤❤❤❤😊

• This was just a peck though, if you're referring to make out i was 16.

• First kiss was technically when i was 6 and it was to amanda tapping (samantah carter from stargate). First proper kiss though was when i was 19.

• 17 years old. :)

• I was 20.

• I was 17

• It hasn't happened yet.

• I was 5.

• I was 15

• I was 17 and a half

• 28 years... Wtf, it happened last Friday so whatever 😓

• Got my first kiss and lost my virginity on the same night, literally within minutes of each other lol but he was a good guy. I don't regret it at all.

• I was 12 (: