Girls, is ok for a guy you don't know to wave to you?

like if you go out and a guy there thinks you're cute, but is too far away to actually talk to you, is it ok for him to wave to you?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. To be honest I'd wave back and smile.😁

What Girls Said 5

• It's not rude but I'm not sure how I'd receive it. First I'd look around to see if he's actually waiving at me or someone else (and feel weird) then I'd try to figure out how/if I know him. I think a smile or even raised glass "cheers" gesture would be better.

• you say you would first try and figure out if you knew the guy from somewhere... does it realy seem that unusual to you to be waved at by a stranger?

• It's just that something like a smile would tell me more and make me question it less. In your scenario, if it's a guy I see regularly but have never talked to, I'd appreciate it more. Like I said, it's not rude or anything that's just my reaction.

• I guess so

• Sure, I usually smile back or something. If he waves, I can wave back.

• sure. why not? very friendly and simple way to make her take notice of you
    i guarantee that she will be recognizing you now and may even wave at you first next time

• well im talking more about an environment where you only see her once, like a club or mall or beach etc. not so much like a college campus where you'll be seeing her everyday although that could apply too. based on that is your answer the same?

• actually nevermind. i got the answers i need lol

• Yes, I have developed a serious crush on a guy on campus who just randomly started waiving at me. About the 3rd time I started to say hello. Now ever time I smile at him, he about crumbles. Lol. He didn't think he'd get my attention and now he has it.