Why go out of your way to lead someone on if you have no romantic interest in them?

Why would you/ would anyone intentionally do this..

510

Most Helpful Guy

• People that do this like to hurt other people's feelings and are the people you should avoid being around! If someone ever does that to me then I cut all contact with them permanently because I don't want to build feelings for them again after they don't feel the same way

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably keeping you as a backup.
    Happened to me.

The guy and I were inseparable and then his ex weaseled her way in again and we were done. I had to cut ties. My heart is not meant for that garbage.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE