How can I let a shy and nice guy know that I like him so he can ask for my number?

he always knows where i am, he says my name a lot, touches my hand a lot, one time brushed my back with his hand, i caught him looking at me and i stare at him too... with other women he talks a lot like friendly and talkative, but when i walk by he's quiet... and he's quiet in general around me but loud and talkative with others...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you just need to get him alone. Talk to him as if you were his girlfriend. If you want the job you play the part.

• what do i say?

• Ask what he does on the free time. He'll probably ask you the same. You could suggest it would be nice to hang out if he doesn't suggest it.

Most Helpful Girl