How can I let a shy and nice guy know that I like him so he can ask for my number?

he always knows where i am, he says my name a lot, touches my hand a lot, one time brushed my back with his hand, i caught him looking at me and i stare at him too... with other women he talks a lot like friendly and talkative, but when i walk by he's quiet... and he's quiet in general around me but loud and talkative with others...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you just need to get him alone. Talk to him as if you were his girlfriend. If you want the job you play the part.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do i say?

• Ask what he does on the free time. He'll probably ask you the same. You could suggest it would be nice to hang out if he doesn't suggest it.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Well with a shy guy the woman needs to take effort, at least in the initial stages because a shy guy will just not come up to you and do what it takes, a shy guy typically lacks the confident of a confident guy so you can't expect that from him. Hence you will need to take that effort to talk to him, I don't know I am just saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say that to him

0|0
    0|0
  • How about not leaving it up to him and just do it yourself?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes