How good are you at flirting🔥👅💦?

Show me what you got #flirtinggame
πŸ”₯πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ‘…πŸ’¦

2141

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby, I'll treat you like my homework. I'll slam you on the table and do you all night long. ;)

How was that? :D

What Guys Said 40

• Only certain people get it. The over-the-top contrarian quips delivered on a palate of coy sarcasm and accentuated by a nonchalant, dry tone usually slips by girls.

The dumb ones think I'm stupid. The average ones think I'm rude. The semi-smart ones kiss me on the lips while the very smart ones slap me.

• Example please?

• you are not smart, just an asshole. i've met smart people and their in for creation of meaningful diachronical work, have love for humanity and respect for the other gender. only smartass wannabes talk like you do.

• @supernerd99

Way to oversimplify me.

Because you know several experts whose life's work revolves around diachronics, you assume I'm one of those people? You assume I'm an academic word smith that cannot scrape the dirt off a REAL smart person's shoes? Way to misunderstand me, fuckface.

People don't talk the way you want them to talk so they can nestle into your stereotypical box. If I saw black people eat at KFC. Am I going to go around preaching that REAL black people eat at KFC? No, that would be a stupid, oversimplified interpretation.

Thank you assuming based on my writing (on this post at least) that I'm attempting to be on par with academics who write for a living. Hey, if business doesn't work there's a new career.

• 1|0
  • I am actually pretty awful at flirting. When it comes to flirting, I just never know the right words to say. I may have an idea of something but I never know how to go about it.

It doesn't help either that I can be shy so I really have to push myself to flirt and step outside of my comfort zone.

I'm just not a great flirter in general πŸ˜…

• <😏__πŸ‘‰
    \
    _/ πŸ†\_ You want it?

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    πŸ™πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜πŸ™
    πŸ™ YOU OCTUPI MY πŸ™
    πŸ™ <3 MIND <3 πŸ™
    πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• It got ruined by G@G 😭

• @BelleGirl21 fried? It's do much better stuffed with diced potatoes tomatoes and minced meat, and baked in a oven, yum!

• That does sound better. You should make it and share with me πŸ˜‰

• Pfft. I don't flirt. I have awkward conversation and bluntly state my intentions.
    Either we're having the most epic sex within the next few hours, followed by an incredible relationship I can proudly gloat to everyone... Or I forget her name and face in the next 12 minutes. One or the other. It's her choice.

• You gotta tell me your name though, miss Anon.
    Do you know about the number line, am trying not to sound like a math nerd but here it goes..
    .. 0, miss Anon, 2,3,4,5,6,7,,8,9,10,11,12..

Yep, you are the 1.

• Roses are red, violets are blue, I have a gun, get in the van
    Baby you're like my big toe cuz I'm gonna bang you on every piece of furniture in this house
    What's the hardest thing about walking through a field of dead babies? My dick.

• I do it for a living and I'd say I'm fair to mediocre but so have my moments. Some women can be surprisingly clumsy at it as well.

• I don't know when I'm flirting though girls says I'm a big flirt πŸ’”

• I don't know how to flirt at all. I probably wouldn't even notice if a girl tried to flirt with me

• I'm a natural flirt i've discovered, am i good? well i'll let you decide that ;)

• Depends on how into the girl I am and how receptive she is to it.

• I'm horrible at it, that's why I don't do it.

• If I like you, then we're going to eye fuck :)

• online - okay I guess...
    in real life - urgh

• I can be pretty great when I'm into the person. 😎

• As good as i have to be, Lady :P

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 20

• It usually goes something like this

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...3ixpz5v01sh8jun_500.gif

• I'm good at flirting when I like the person.
    But I can't flirt with a stranger. I've seen my friends flirt with random guys and I don't know how they do it lol.

• I'm an absolutely relentless flirt in real life. I don't even know if I'm a flirt on the internets, lol.

Like just about every other human activity, flirting is much easier when nothing is at stake.

• People think I flirt even when I don't intend to. I suppose I say things that people may take a certain way. I'm very nice lol. I'm sure if I'm interested in a guy he'll know 😏

• Horrendous. I may be okay online on a rare occasion, but in real life... oh man, I'm an awkward turtle when it comes to flirting 🐒

• I think I am good at it especially when I like the guy.

And if I'm being nice to the guy, then that means I'm flirting with him.

Haha.

^.^

• Lol, I'm The Flirty One according to my squad
    It's hard to flirt just like that , but if you're in the right mood & at the right place.. ;)

• I'm so good at flirting that I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time 😯

• I'm horrible at it. At least I have my apparently hypnotic legs to make up for it XD

• haaa! flirting? what's that?

• im not too shabby. 😏

• Im da real mvp at flirting.

• I'm fantastic at flirting. ;)

• Not good at all lol.

• REAL GUD! HAHAH nope.

• I'm a really good flirter, its like half my appeal

• if you were a booger I'd pick you ;)

• 10/10 jk I screw up a lot πŸ˜ͺ

• I think I'm ok doing it but horrible at recognizing a guy is flirting with me...