Do guys like redheads?

Is red hair a turn off? I get a lot of complements on my hair and I think it's super pretty. I do however feel slightly self conscious about my hair down there. its not like it's fire engine red or anything, it's actually a little lighter than the hair on my head. I'm a virgin and no one has ever seen it so I don't know what kind of reaction to expect. I want to know before hand so I can wax it if its a bad thing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Who doesn't love redheads? As far as the specifics of your question, your own grooming is up to your preference and that of your future partners. Don't worry about pleasing the masses, just worry about your own wellbeing and finding a compatible partner.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I love red hair! So redheads are a favorite of mine. Often the pubic hair is not the same color as the hair on your head, being a lighter or darker shade, or somthing totally different. But I like seeing red hair below, too. So I see nothing to worry about. My preference is a bare pubic area, mainly because I enjoy seeing it better. But light red hair can be easier to see through than most, so then just trimeed is great for me. So Whatever you do you should be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love them. I think one had a huge crush on me and I didn't know it. Had a girlfriend that treated me like dirt. I liked red a lot but I didn't know if the feeling was mutual. Looking back I'd bet the house she'd have gone out with me, damn.

I like red pubic hair and don't find it to be an issue. Just groom yourself well and I doubt any guy would say anything. Answer my question!

0|0
    0|0
  • I crave red heads. They appear to be exotic, and usually look gorgeous with their shiny hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE red hair.
    No idea what you look like, but your hair color is not a hindrance to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • We Looooooooooove red hair. And I usually don't like when women have hair down there. But I actually don't think I would mind it if it's red.

0|0
    0|0
  • Auburn is the sexiest hair colour, in my view. And a fire-crotch is a turn-on, LOL.

0|1
    0|0
  • When a guy gets to your crotch I doubt he'll be much concerned with the color of the decor.

0|0
    0|0
  • reds definitely the hottest hair color

0|1
    0|0
  • it's not an issue, don't worry :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Neutral.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like redheads, they are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's skinny and have big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is going to complain.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what i've seen, way more guys like red hair, then there are natural redheads.

Enjoy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It's expected that the hair below will match the hair above, I wouldn't worry too much about it, do what makes you comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am sure they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red hair. Especially if it's natural.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes