Do guys like redheads?

Is red hair a turn off? I get a lot of complements on my hair and I think it's super pretty. I do however feel slightly self conscious about my hair down there. its not like it's fire engine red or anything, it's actually a little lighter than the hair on my head. I'm a virgin and no one has ever seen it so I don't know what kind of reaction to expect. I want to know before hand so I can wax it if its a bad thing.

315

Most Helpful Guy

• Who doesn't love redheads? As far as the specifics of your question, your own grooming is up to your preference and that of your future partners. Don't worry about pleasing the masses, just worry about your own wellbeing and finding a compatible partner.