What attracts you to a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Her demeanor. I have a soft spot for women who display compassionate behavior. Watching a girl feed a stray cat or take care of thier drunk friend is awkwardly attractive to me. That and women who are talented in poetry or writing in general. I'm also really fond of good singers and women into psychology, sociology and biology. I really like filmmakers but don't care to much for actresses. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't care about a woman's face though. I'm not proud of it but I'm kind of shallow when it comes to faces. I love women who drink but don't smoke cigarettes. I do find marijuana smokers to be attractive though. I'm fond of gymnasts and runners. Women who enjoy anime, cartoons, comics or video games are usually a plus in my book. I really like girls that enjoy, know and care about nature. Women who can handle conflict while staying calm is always attractive to me. I really love smiles and pretty eyes are probably my number 1 distraction. I also love butts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Either a pretty face, a nice body, or both. That's the initial attraction.

What is incredibly attractive is, oddly enough, how she behaves when she finds me attractive. When she's blushing, starry-eyed, and interested and ageeable with almost everything I say, she's in a vulnerable state. Not only is that behavior feminine and adorable, my confidence shoots to the moon.

That's what makes a girl super sexy to me.

3|1
    0|0
  • Humility, hygiene, ambition, non-superficiality, empathy and genetics. I think, "how would I want the mother of my children act?" I hate to put so much pressure on ladies, even rhetorically, but it's better that I ask such a question to myself from the outset of a relationship as opposed to leading someone on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Her face, her smile, per personality and her body. Honestly, to first approach her it's mostly physical features that we base off. Afterwards, it's all personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face, mostly a combination of how the shape of her eyes and her smile... that shit always ensnares my ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes, her body, her smile, her face, her personality, her attitude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Initially?

1. Her overall body shape.
    2. Her face.
    3. Her ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her face and body are the first thing to catch my eye

0|0
    0|0
  • Behavior, and looks,

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl with a pretty face

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey youth. My current girlfriend is 19

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on many factors

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's smoking hot and very intelligent, so basically, none of the girls who post here :D lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes