If you dirty talk and a girl doesn't respond does that mean stop?

. i dirty talk with this girl she used to respond now she doesn't she just leaves me on R
I think she likes it, i just think she's abit shy.

If she didn't like it she wouldn't stop reading them, right?
she would tell me to stop, block me, or stop reading them.

She didn't do any of that she just reads it right when i send it
should i keep going or stop?

• Keep going
    Vote A
  • Stop
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy and when guys would try this (that I liked) I would figure I had to respond since they were goi for it so I'd at least say something like ":O" "you have a dirty mind" or something like that

But some guys I didn't like they would say something not even overly dirty and I just wouldn't answer hoping they would get the hint and not say that stuff to me

0|0
    0|0
    • i would say she liked me but im feeling more she its a
      "she did like me:

• What

Most Helpful Guy

• NO MAN IT MEANS KEEP GOING LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW AND KEEP ON DOING IT UNTIL SHE FILES FOR SOMETHING

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Definitely means to stop.
    RED FLAG with a no response big time. See you answered your own question lol

0|0
    0|0
    • i thought it meant she was just shy and didn't know how to respond but liked it

• Show All
    • Don't over think it just don't send it again lol

• might be too late i sexted the crap out of her

• Stop! It probably means she didn't like it for whatever reason but maybe she doesn't want to hurt your feelings by saying it.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah everything was going fine we were both calling eachother cute and thats the farthest she went.. i kept going and i admit it got very sexual she keeps reading but won't respond

• Any time someone doesn't reply to you, you should stop and wait for their reply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should ask her if she's comfortable with the manner which you talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it means stop...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, that means STOP, right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously, what else could it mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • i just dont keep why she doesn't tell me she doesn't like it or stops reading them

Recommended myTakes