If you dirty talk and a girl doesn't respond does that mean stop?

. i dirty talk with this girl she used to respond now she doesn't she just leaves me on R
I think she likes it, i just think she's abit shy.

If she didn't like it she wouldn't stop reading them, right?
she would tell me to stop, block me, or stop reading them.

She didn't do any of that she just reads it right when i send it
should i keep going or stop?

• Keep going
  • Stop
  • Other
    Vote C

63

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm shy and when guys would try this (that I liked) I would figure I had to respond since they were goi for it so I'd at least say something like ":O" "you have a dirty mind" or something like that

But some guys I didn't like they would say something not even overly dirty and I just wouldn't answer hoping they would get the hint and not say that stuff to me

• i would say she liked me but im feeling more she its a
      "she did like me:

• What

Most Helpful Guy

• NO MAN IT MEANS KEEP GOING LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW AND KEEP ON DOING IT UNTIL SHE FILES FOR SOMETHING