I can't wear my favorite color because guys go crazy if they see red. Why are guys so into red?

What do you like so much about it?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume the girl feels sexy inside which makes her look sexy outside

• With that being said, darker skin tones have the upper hand in my personal opinion... Latin, Arab and Mediteranean girls tend to pull off red in a more subtle way. If a girl has pale skin and blonde for example with vibrant red lipstick it is really sending a message of sexiness because of the stark contrast but I would say it is hit or miss, not all girls can pull this off as easily as darker skin tones. Just like a red car, speeding tickets and being noticed because one wants to be noticed. I don't beleive any girl is going to wear vibrant red dress and matching lipstick because she wants to blend in. She wants to stand out and be noticed whether she wants to admit it or not