What's the Strangest "Compliment" Anyone has Ever Said to you?

This girl I knew once told me that I'd make a "pretty drag queen", I had no response simply because I didn't know how to react to it. What are some of the weird compliments you've received?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "You would look beautiful on my dining table as I eat food off your delicate body."
    It was extremely creepy, especially since this person was grinding onto me in the bus and he whispered it into my ear.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny, I was told I'd make a pretty drag queen once, by a deag queen... I can kinda see it though, I have quite soft facial features, certainly not your stereotypical lantern jawed 'manly man'.

Probably the oddest was a girl seeing me naked for the first time said I had a 'pretty dick' abd she wanted to 'put a ribbon on it'...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I love your toenails, I'd go to a movie theatre with them

0|1
    0|0
  • Some dude kept calling me healthy, which sounded incredibly creepy.

1|2
    0|0
  • My little brother said i looked like a pregnant flamingo in a good way xD

1|1
    0|0
  • "Damn, you sexy as hell. You look like my cousin. You mix with mexican or sum?"

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha that's really funny.
    The weirdest for me was when a guy told me the way I ate food was hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • This random girl once came up to me and said I had nice thighs. I didn't know how to respond.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have nice teeth

0|1
    0|0
  • I woman told me that I have great ears. wtf

0|1
    0|0
  • That I have nice freet.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• A really long time ago in 8th grade some girl told me I have a nice body but she hates my face. And she passed it to me on a note across of me during the beginning of the class.. It was awkward for the rest of the year.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Don't take this the wrong way but you look like Jeffrey Dahmer." Not only did I have no response for that but that haunted me for months.

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting called super skinny. I don't know how to resp

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember.

1|1
    0|0
  • "You're lucky cause you don't even need mascara."

0|1
    0|0
  • "nice eyelashes"