What's the Strangest "Compliment" Anyone has Ever Said to you?

This girl I knew once told me that I'd make a "pretty drag queen", I had no response simply because I didn't know how to react to it. What are some of the weird compliments you've received?

107

Most Helpful Girl

• "You would look beautiful on my dining table as I eat food off your delicate body."
    It was extremely creepy, especially since this person was grinding onto me in the bus and he whispered it into my ear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny, I was told I'd make a pretty drag queen once, by a deag queen... I can kinda see it though, I have quite soft facial features, certainly not your stereotypical lantern jawed 'manly man'.

Probably the oddest was a girl seeing me naked for the first time said I had a 'pretty dick' abd she wanted to 'put a ribbon on it'...