How can I tell if he's just being friendly?

There's this guy at work that I like and I think he likes me too. But I dont wanna think he likes me and he's just being friendly. He use to stare at me when I smiled or laughed but its been awhile since he's done it so I don't know if he does it when Im not paying attention or what. But we always tease each other and when we see each other we always say something. I've noticed when we do converse, sometimes he'll smile the biggest grin ever. I never really see him smile like that with others now that I think about it unless its super funny. But with me he'll do a big ol grin & sometimes he'll chuckle even if I didn't say anything funny. Sometimes I feel like I bother him too much though and that I annoy him or maybe he's figured I like him and is just being nice. He has a girlfriend so I dont plan to get with him but I dont know I really do enjoy talking to him. But like I dont know if he's being friendly or what so then I avoid embarrassment.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Are you on drugs? Why are you even flirting? Why would you want to be with someone who would probably cheat on you? No good can come from this. Bad juju.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You said he has a boyfriend and you don't wanna start anything, so then don't stress yourself. If he's into you and interested.. He is a dick for cheating and you want to be with a cheater... So you can just enjoy and go with the flow and have fun and be yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes