I have a crush on him. How 2 let him know? Should I hint to him that I like him, or just let him hint to me if he feels the same way?

I think he's the opposite of what I usually "go for". 18, He's not the best in looks;chunky, nerdy looking (stem major), introverted but will talk if he's approached. I have the biggest crush on him, I know I'm pretty (turned 19) but I'm also very introverted (somewhat). How do I hint to him that I have a crush on him? Should I give hints? So far when I see him, I smile... in the hallways in school I smile and he smiles back. In class I feel like we sort of meet eyes when were laughing at the classroom jokes. HOW/SHOULD I LET HIM KNOW I HAVE CRUSH?
Help?
Help? Suggestions? 😐

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Have an open demeanor, if a guy sees that a girl looks like she is willing to talk to him and is not just being a friendly person in the hall then he might get the hint.