What should I do?

there's this guy that i know I shouldn't like because he is ten years older than me. My thing is is that when we hang out he's always really nice and always laughs and smiles and touches my thighs and im not sure if thats him being him and friendly? Or him flirting. I also went back home for Christmas and he told me to take pictures of my home town for him but then he also texted me right after asking that "no selfies... No Nudes!!" And i still don't understand why he sent me that... And the last time he messaged me was this weekend and he hasn't messaged me since... I was wondering what I should do... Because i know I shouldn't go out with him but i want to find out once and for all whether he likes me and if he doesn't i want to remain friends.

11

What Guys Said 1

• He's flirting definitely.

• See i would agree with you if he was American but he's from korea... So i dont really know how people from korea flirt but i do know people from different countries flirt differently

• You have q valid point, but i would imagine they would be less touchy feely than we are, and the thigh touching is flirting.

• I didn't think of it that way.. Lol thank you.

What Girls Said 1

• Alright if you are over the age of 20 it really doesn't matter the love of my life... so far was 12 years older than me. It's a number it really is.

• Yea you're right but.. Should i text him? He hasn't messaged me since the last time i saw him.. :/

• I'm a big believer in doing what you want. If doing what you want within reason screws it up then obviously they aren't right for you. So yes message him,