How do you become a guys friend?

Okay so there is this guy that I like and my friend thinks we would be cute together but we have to become friends first so how do you become friends with a guy?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Try asking him any question about school or something. Even better if you have something you need help with and he can help you with, perfect excuse to spend time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just start talking to them. Haha. Talk to them like you would anyone else. My best friends are guys. My best best friend is a guy. We just started talking like normal people and we clicked. We talk about the same things that I would talk about with a girl. Just be yourself. Talk about different interests. Where young kids, or really anyone, goes wrong is that they let a gender get in between them. They are a person first before they are a boy or girl. Treat them the same way you would treat anyone else. Talk to them the same way too.