I met this cute german girl through a friend I couldn't figure her out. What's a sure way to know if a german girl is interested in you?

Basically I met this drop dead gorgeous german girl through a friend a few months ago. My social anxiety was kicking up at that time and I couldn't talk to her one bit (i know embarrassing). But the first time we made eye contact she smiled, i assumed she was just very friendly which our mutual friend confirmed she is. But then she started staring at me for like the longest time. I couldn't even look at her. I'm being a bitch, i know. But wtf was going on there. It was awkward. She was staring hard.

I don't know how germans do things, is it a normal thing for them to do? I've heard germans normally stare, but i wanna know what you guys think.

PS it's been months, we're friends on facebook, but we're not talking and since she went back to germany I don't think anything will happen at this point. I just need some closure. It's been bugging me for the longest time.

10