+1 y

So there is this girl and she is constantly Flirting with me everyday at school. I'm confused, what do I do?

It started when I moved back to my old school. She remembers me from a while back and we used to have a thing. But before I left the last time she sorta friends zoned me. When I came back she was very flirty though! Like she does have that personality but she flirts with me in a specific way. Everyday she will occasionally bump into me on purpose or like draw on my paper. She always smiles and laughs when I talk to her and even said she doesn't come to our homeroom because she hates everyone in there except me! She constantly flirts but won't make anything of it. She started Snapchating me first and said we should go on a streak. We are currently on a 7 day Streak. She is kinda giving me the vibe she likes me but then she talks about this other guy and how she's "happy". She's said it herself she is not dating him she is not friends with benefits but I think she likes him. I'm confused I wanna just ask her if she likes me but I feel like she would be like " idk" and kinda friend zone me. She also replies to my Snapchats very quickly I don't know if that helps. What should I do? Please help I really need it. She has friend zoned me once in the past so I don't know if she really is interested...
1
1