+1 y

Does he like me even though we don't really know each other?

I have started working at my summer job again and there is this new guy who is the same age as me who started the same day. We haven't talked much but he did ask my name once. Then one day a week and a half after he said something to me at break about it seems like less people go to the break room for break and I said that it was always small in there for second break. He said I know and we didn't talk after that until we were getting ready to leave. When we were waiting to leave I was talking to one of the people I know and talk to a lot and went to stand near us. Then he asked what the M on my necklace stood for. I told him it stood for my name and told him what it was again. Does he like me even though we don't really know each other or was he just trying to make small take with me even though there were 5 others standing around?
0
1