+1 y

Why has he come back in to my life? Does he still care?

I'm a sophomore girl in high school. Earlier this year I had a big crush on this sophomore boy. We didn't talk often, but I could tell he definitely thought I was beautiful and even possibly liked me.
Anyways, the last time we talked was December. And I had decided that I was going to move on from him. I was done dealing with his mixed signals and confusion. So I did. Now, I like someone else who is just as confusing but, definitely feels the exact same way for me as I do him... But here's the thing.
The boy I used to like, let's call him J. J snapchatted me last night asking me "hey are you okay? :)" and he had only ever snapped me first once while I had 2 times. (And he knows that I've been being harassed by one of my friends lately, so that's why he asked if I was okay). It shocked me though. And not only that, he also sent selfies, which he never did before.
We ended up talking for a little while, and every time he'd send face pictures, smiley faces, etc.
And he'd reply immediately.
So, does this boy like me? Or?
3
2