+1 y

Have you ever dated a guy you weren't romantically interested because you had nothing else to do that particular day/night?

The following questions I'd like all girls aged 20 and above to answer as honestly as possible for an article I'm going to write on dating. Hopefully this'll be encouraged by the anonymous function on GaG.

Have you ever given out your number to a guy who asked because you were too polite to say no?

Give two examples of how you've rejected a guys invitation to date "nicely".

Would you ever say "maybe" to an invitation to a date with a guy you are definitely attracted to?

Thanks a lot for your time.
+1 y
Oh, come on girls. 225 views and you're telling me only 19 of those has been females aged twenty and above? Don't be shy, I know you want to contribute to this survey, you're just embarrassed I'm busting you on dating guys you're not interested in ;)
+1 y
Thanks to everybody who's replied so far. Except for you, ArtistBboy sullying a perfectly valid survey. Shame on you! :P
21
2