+1 y

I found out she was leading me on. You all said an attention whore, now she's ruining it for the girl.

There are 3 Girls. # bev & tiz I liked. jen is tiz friend. Bev showed every emotion she wanted me badly. A month later I fell for tiz. I saw Bev flirting sexually with guys in the office so I lost interest. So I asked tiz her name that evening I wanted her instead, she got all excited. The next 2 days Bev gave me a enraged you cheater look. So I told Bev there’s anther Girl I like and wants to meet me. But I like you... Since Bev was giving jealous angry vibes I was confused I wanted to her too. She said I have a boyfriend.. I said at least you know. She took it well. Then she quit paying attention to me. I really had fallen for Tiz and was going to ask her out so I wanted to let Bev say yes or no so I could safely meet Tiz... jen and Tiz used to get all excited and wave by. Well one day I wave hi to Jen since they used to be together and wave, I so liked her friend, Tiz. Bevs guy friend was there, he looked right at her. When I walked out Jen seemed highly angry. Then Tiz acted as if she lost interest. So I got upset since I wanted so badly to meet finally meet Tiz. Now Tiz has lost interest and doesn’t like me. Should I tell Jen her friend I wasn’t trying to flirt and what happened or even Tiz? What should I do? Should I talk to Tiz or jen, I feel so hurt should I say I know you don’t like me but I want to let you know what happened and give up or just give up? Is there anything I should say to anyone? Should I tell Tiz I wasn’t leading her on and there’s only been 2 of you and I don’t want to bug anyone, then say ill quit my membership? I don’t plan on ever being there when Bev around I’m thinking she could be saying something. I will see both tiz &her friend jen alone this weekend. They both have shifts this weekend.
3
1