How do you feel when the opposite sex calls you cute?

personally it makes me feel weird like there old af or my mom or something... but you?how do you feel when the opposite sex calls you cute??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Happy. I like being cute. I hope im still cute at 50.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• i love it, I blush and everything and I get real shy too

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it, people always tell me I'm cute, I just wish someone would say I'm beautiful, or gorgeous, or sexy sometimes instead of just cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on the age of the guy and attractiveness but in the beginning it feels good, it makes me feel more confident about myself but then my insecurities start to barge in and fill my head with untrusting thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like being called cute the most.

im okay with being called beautiful because i might be insecure and feel the other person is just being nice.

i dont like being called sexy by strangers cos i feel objectified. only boyfriend's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind but I also think maybe they're not attracted to me and/or don't take me seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling me cute will probably make me fidgety or blush. I use that complement all the time, but when people tell me that I'm cute, I gotta deny it.

0|0
    0|0
  • like it's their way of saying 'you're not my type'

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling me cute just makes me question if they are joking or not. I'll actually be more confused and insecure than thankful

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, really uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cri like the frog on the pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on if the guy is cute too

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel Like I'm a Little kid

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel anything

0|0
    0|0
  • no woman likes it. it isn't an appropriate term ti describe beauty over the age of 20

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I mean I'll graciously accept the compliment, while probably feeling surprised and a bit embarrassed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something like that...

0|1
    0|0
  • I get really confused. I'm used to hearing that I look like a younger Rory Cochrane after he DragonBall fused with a bulldog. I remember looking in the mirror in college and seeing Baloo from TaleSpin staring back. Maybe I have self-image issues?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I can't recall being complemented on how I look by the opposite sex

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t get complimented unless they’re like 40 to 80 years old and then it’s just awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't take it as a compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • i say thanks like a normal person

0|0
    0|0
  • Tru tru

0|0
    0|0
  • wait... You can talk to women anon?