I have feelings for my friend who has a crush on my best friend?

What should I do?

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• put yourself in your best friend shoes how would you feel if your best friend was trying to pick up on your boyfriend we all like things that we can't have it's a test of friendship be happy for her Turn the Page there's 500 billion guys out there looking for you

• but they're not dating, I guess you misread me

• there's one thing in life that will ruin a good friendship between two girls and that is one guy

• but at the same time I was dating a girl and I knew she wasn't right for me and one of my best friends ask me if I was really serious about her I asked him why he told me that he really liked her so I introduced them both together and they got married about six months later

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him! Your only gonna regret it if you don't. You'll never know how it's gonna turn out if you don't. I was scared to tell the guy I had a crush on because I didn't want to ruin what we already had, but one night I came out and told him and it was the best decision I ever made. I kept saying I was going to and never would, then when I told him he had the same feelings too but didn't want to ruin our friendship if I didn't so that's why he hadn't told me. Definitely go for it, before you miss your shot

What Guys Said 13

• Find someone else lol

• Girl you better tell him before they make it official. Nothing will feel worse than never even having your feelings known. Us men are more simple than you realize. We'd rather just say it and be done with it.

If you don't want to be upfront, than turn the flirtation to let him know you want him like he wants your friend... romantically of course.

• u can tell him your feeling... if he too think that u r a good girl with a sexy figure then surely he would love to fuck u😜

• lol.. m sorry but better you let him go coz he don't have any feeling for you so it would be worst if you tell him

• Say it to him now before they get together. One of my friends has gone through something like this, but he had a crush on a girl who was dating his best friend. Heartbreaking story, better take actions now

• you should wait a little

• dont interfere. its a friend. plenty of men looking 4 a woman like u

• what u want to do first tell us that

• Well, I don't know what I want to do. I don't think I ever felt anything like this to anyone. And it breaks me in every single way possible. I honestly don't think this situation has a good solution. If I tell him, I'm afraid he might pull back, he wouldn't treat me like he does now or worse, I'd lost him completely. If I tell her, I'm scared that she might like him, too and that I'd only cause her problems. That if she likes him, she would rather not date him only because of me, which would make her unhappy. So by telling one of them, someone might end unhappily. But this, not telling anyone and just sitting not doing anything, drowning inside my thoughts literally kills me and I just don't know what to do. What is the right thing to do.

• Thank you. It's all still a bit more complicated. You know, he did and does a lot of things that looked like he could like me, but I'm really awkward in things like flirting etc. and I think he might have thought I 'friend zoned' him but in reality, I was crushing on him. So he wasn't trying to do anything beyond friendship stuff. But he still makes those things that look like he could like me and it just makes me more confused, lost and hurt. And I don't even know if she likes him, but I don't know how to ask her + if I asked her, she'd probably know why am I asking. It's just pretty stupid situation which I don't know how to get out of not ending up being hurt

• keep calm and go for a movie with him and make him feel like he is not in ur friend zone after that if he would like u than he must do a move. all you have to do give him confort and also make him feel like he is not friendzonied

• Forget it

• first confirm what u feel... means u love him or u r also in crush wid him

• I've been crushing on him for a long time and from the beginning of our friendship. But it definitely grew into something more. I never felt anything like that towards anyone. I've never really been in love before, and this is definitely the strongest affection I ever felt to anyone.

• you should date someone else!

• Have an orgy 😄

• Have a crush on me instead

What Girls Said 10

• U should talk to him.. tell him what u feel about him.. otherwise u will regret it for the rest of ur life.. hiding Ur feelings n hurting urself is not the solution.. go ahead n tell him

• Yikes! This is definitely a sticky situation. Personally I wouldn't say anything to him because he already has eyes for my friend. I would save myself the embarrassment by keeping my mouth closed. I would suggest you back off a bit and allow him to ask her out or do whatever he's planning on doing. If it's meant to be they'll be a couple. If not that means you'll have a chance sometime in the future.

• Don't risk the friendship

• i don't think a love triangle would work... you'll have to back off

• I don't want to be the one who just shut their mouth, back off and is hurt, like how it always is. But I don't know if telling them or one of them is a good solution. I was thinking that I could tell my best friend without naming him

• yea you can do that too

• a lot of people say to tell them how you feel but in my experience I've learned its better not to say anything to him

• oh shit mannnnn I feel you so hard. idek what you should do. pray and let the lord take the wheel.

• oo this sounds like some cliche movie. What I would do, if you're that comfortable and certain about this person, is be honest with them. I know it isn't that easy sometimes, but if you really want that person to actually see you, I'd say tell them the truth, and give them some time to think about it. Now it'd be a bit awkward if your best friend happens to like this person too, because then I'd say I'm sorry, can't help you there.

• have a threesome

• Don't interfere or you might lose a friend

• Act on it and get things over with. If he rejects you straightforward you'll move on then!