Have you ever given your number to a stranger?

If so how did it turn out?

I don't necessarily mean just for a hook up in anyway. I've never really done it usually my contacts are first made at school my part time job or my friend network.

1110

What Girls Said 11

• Hmm.. Yeah actually ๐Ÿ˜‚ I did it once to this guy irl who was pretty chill so that was cool. And I've given my digits to people online and on here it's no biggie to me if I trust the person. Like you actually! Lol! Oh and actually I DID give my number to this random guy ๐Ÿ˜… He's chill and kinda weird but he's in one of my classes. But nice question! :)

• Nope :O The only people who have my number is my school, my family, my friends and anything that needs me to leave my phone number. hahah

• Generally how it is for me too... but I've been thinking and had it suggested I could go up to my crush say hi and give her a card with my number on it.

• @cavmanier I thought maybe it gives her the opportunity to then contact me or not. I would ask her to message me at first , it might be easier.

• She will likely not want to be the one to make the first message or call. Well my experience is all from calling (the rate of texting really started 5-7 years ago maybe). Still I wouldn't assume she'll want to make that move. It takes courage believe it or not.

• Why don't you try? Life is all about trial and error so why not?
    She could say yes, and if she says no move on!

• I will , I just don't want to be slapped across the face or anything. I figure if I say hi and say something like " I'd love to get to know you." that should be OK.

• We have spoken 1-2 times. We don't know each other , but we see each other a lot in the mornings. She and her friends often stand next to me.

• Then that's enough๐Ÿ˜Š

• Once a guy gave me a number and he texted for a couple days and he never asked me out wtf

• What a moron ! I guess he expected you to ask him out or something.

• I think he wanted a hookup and I gave him no indication I wanted a hookup

• That sucks I'm sure especially if you're clear about your intentions.

I'm going to write on my card along the lines of " love to get to know you" so there's no confusion that way !

• I've met a few guys at clubs who you end up talking to and then giving your number to and then meeting again when you're sober

• I don't think I have. But I wouldn't mind doing it haha <3

• Yeah

• Yes I have

• How did it turn out for you?

• It was alright. He s just a friend that's helping me out right now. It was my first time.

• Yeah I have.

• yeah by mistake

• Yes. Every person I've ever met, was once a stranger to me.

What Guys Said 10

• I did my work calling on my cell phone instead of a half broken one. The parent's kept calling my phone instead of the sports complex. I had to change my number.

• I left my number on a dollar bill and payed with it, still waiting how that will turn out.

• Well as i run a business, i am always giving my number to strangers.

• I got threatened.

• What did she/he say?

• Damn , That sucks!

I was thinking of going up to the girl I like saying hi and offering my number but maybe I will be pepper sprayed.

• Nah it basically only happens to guys like me.

• Can't say that I have.

• I gave it to a few girls who thought I was cool they stopped rexting after they moced the 3rd one had a crush on me but I knew she was moving so I didn't makw a move ( point is never doing that again

• Nope lol
    I lack confidence๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I got laid

• Yeah , love making new friends..

• All the time it's on my cards