Thick/curvy/busty women, are you not physically attractive to fit body?

My best friend can never get thick/curvy/busty women. Tell us why? He also can't get any match on tinder. Help us analyze that. He doesn't have an account here in case you are wondering. I've known him too long to give objective opinions

This is him

*barely get any matches
So thick does not mean big. Big is just plain fat. Thick means busty and a little chubb

34

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe because he pretends to be a girl online, and fish for compliments from other online girls.

• I don't get how he can't get who he wants. I'm not gay but he's got a ladykiller body lol

• Everyone's diffrent and have different preferences, but I know quite a few curvy/busty women that are into fit guys. I'm a fit guy myself, and my (curvy) woman loves fit guys. Any lack of interest among curvy woman can sometimes be attributed to embarrassment about not being fit herself (as society kind of dictates that women should be fit in many contexts). Once you get passed that though, a lot of curvy women turn out to like fit guys

• He kinda needs to put a shirt on he looks like someone who is a one and run he needs to look a bit more relatable and fun.

• what does one and run mean?

• Just a one night stand and then you will never see him or be able to contact him again. I'm not saying that's who he is that's just the vibe he gives off.

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, no I’m not l like more solid guys but he does have an amazing body so I doubt it’s his physique not getting him attention

• So you are not attractive to fit body because you are not as lean or just not physically attractive to it? And what do you mean by solid guys?

• Is he handsome, like your type? There's no wrong answer

• *handsome facially

• We think this a a troll question, attempting to provoke confusion. He probably isn't in tinder, probably isn't into thick girls and maybe has a girlfriend.
    Stop using people's pic for your agenda, you can convince anyone to prefer biggest girls, or to think looking like that will still make you des and undesirable.

• you are not even thick or curvy. He asked me to ask this, so no its not a troll. And thick does not mean big. It means busty and maybe a little over weight

• Come on! That's what we are asking. Why wouldn't you? Is it because you dont think he would like you, or find it hard to match up or you are just not physically attractive to him?

• This is a weird question. He seems to be trying too hard, thirsty pictures you know.
      He's not showing any personality in his pictures, they all look like he's posing for a photographer, but still not quite right looking.
      Just post pics having fun, at work or try to look normal with clothes on.
      Girls will think he's an egotistical, douchebag if he keeps this up.

• Based off that first pic, I'd just assume he's gay and move on. hahah
    But I am attracted to muscular bodies.