Do older women like looking at younger guys?

Today in the public transport I saw a woman in her 30s who was kinda good-looking. I looked at her a few times and then she noticed and started looking at me too. I have never got more looks from anybody in public transport before so this lifted my confidence because I thought she found me attractive. She was also a few inches taller than me and taller girls usually don't notice me so this was even more surprising.

So do older women like looking at younger guys or maybe she just thought I was creepy?
  • Yes.
  • No.

1913

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding? Hell yeah, go for it if you get the chance, you certainly will learn from it.

• What do you mean by go for it?

• “The only time when something like this is going to come up IN SERIOUSNESS is if you’re painting a picture of actually wanting to ••DATE•• a much older woman..” that hasn’t been my experience, some were just sensitive about trying/doing it, and I might have been there first young one. Not every older woman is really a cougar and some just want some affection and sex is not their top priority so they really weren’t seasoned sexperts.

The fetish thing I agree..

• Agreed that some just need some companionship more than anything else, but, that's no different than in other age groups.