Do older women like looking at younger guys?

Today in the public transport I saw a woman in her 30s who was kinda good-looking. I looked at her a few times and then she noticed and started looking at me too. I have never got more looks from anybody in public transport before so this lifted my confidence because I thought she found me attractive. She was also a few inches taller than me and taller girls usually don't notice me so this was even more surprising.

So do older women like looking at younger guys or maybe she just thought I was creepy?

• Yes.
  • No.

1913

What Girls Said 19

• That lady is probably on another site asking “do younger guys like looking at older women? There was this guy on the train...”

• There has been a shift. Women no longer need men but want men. Plenty of mature women want younger guys now. I with lots of women in the 30s and 40s and trust me they love younger guys more and more.

• yes, why the hell not? We have eyes and if we see something/one appealing, can we not look? :P

• 6d

@Futaharr you are too. don't talk to me.

• 6d

Lmfao yeah just throw the same insult back when it doesn't apply, very logical. Im talking at you not to you, Cancerous slut

• 6d

@Futaharr name calling some stranger on the net. how original.

• Hell yeah! Just cuz we are older doesn't mean we are dead.

• I just think she looked at you cause you were looking at her and was probably wondering why you're looking at her.

• Of course we do!

• Yes hey I’m dating a young woman who 25 but not really age for me it’s maturity but also immaturity at same time and she got a sense of humor which is high on my list.

• She looked at u only cuz u stared at her.. at least in my opinion

• 7d

I didn't really stare at her, only looked at her a few times. And then she started looking at me even though I was no longer looking at her.

• oh yeah for sure. I don't look my age, so even though the guy is younger - he probably looks older than me

• Of course. I like them too.

• Well, I am older than my boyfriend, so I said yes lol But not too young

• Why not? Eating a dish doesn't mean you can't look at the menu

• Some do. One of my mom's friends got married to a guy 17 years younger than her. 😶😶😶

• Some do but definitely not me. I like men around my age.

• Of course! Same as older men look at younger women.

• yas I love younger guys

• I don't

• Well I like older guys and girls myself. But I am 17.

• Yeah they like it

What Guys Said 13

• Are you kidding? Hell yeah, go for it if you get the chance, you certainly will learn from it.

• 7d

What do you mean by go for it?

• 6d

“The only time when something like this is going to come up IN SERIOUSNESS is if you’re painting a picture of actually wanting to ••DATE•• a much older woman..” that hasn’t been my experience, some were just sensitive about trying/doing it, and I might have been there first young one. Not every older woman is really a cougar and some just want some affection and sex is not their top priority so they really weren’t seasoned sexperts.

The fetish thing I agree..

• 6d

Agreed that some just need some companionship more than anything else, but, that's no different than in other age groups.

• Yes, they do look (nothing wrong with that). A good number of them are also interested in having sex with younger guys.
    When I was your age I was groped by more than few women in their 30s and 40s on the job or in clubs. I didn't like it, but was too afraid of being ridiculed to make an issue of it.

• Women are visually stimulated although not in the same way as guys.
    And yes, a sexual woman is attracted to a hot guy, a beefcake, one that looks like he's got test oozing from his pores. :)

• I do hope so. I really like the mature ladies 👩😍 🤗

A cougar would be amazing ☺☺☺😍

• i always see this akin to a cat with a plaything and toying with it till they get board. a bit of intrigue and joy in the interim but they soon get board

• Actually, the only girls that complimented me on my looks or hit on me are at least 10 years older than me.

• maybe she was wearing high shoes that why you thought she was taller but the thing is women do look for men younger than them they dont admit it but they do but not shorter than them like i said she might be wearing hight shose.

• Yeah

• yeah

• What's wrong with looking?

• I think that older womans desire to feel younger or just like the guy but they deffinitely do

• Yeah, but I find it weird when they are to old.

• Yes some do but i think it is rare women in their 30s would not stare so much at younger guys