Is this a good way to ask a Guy out?

I am 99% sure he has a crush on me;
I ask himwhat his plans are for tonight, if he responds with; not much or something. I will say; i really wanna go to the cinema, haven't been to one in quite some time. Just need to find someone to go with...
Will that work?

629

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think it would work. But with me, you’d have to be a little more obvious and ask (along with that part before.)

I used to try to get those “subtle hints,” but then she’d say “I wasn’t asking YOU, idiot.” Something like that, where I had thought it was a hint and it wasn’t, so I cut way back on “inviting myself.” I wasn’t clueless, but apparently misread what I thought was a girl being subtle.

It depends how shy he is, too. You might have to just ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not really asking someone out, it's dropping hints and hoping he picks up on it. Why not just be direct and ask him? If he says he has no plans tonight, say "I really want to go to the cinema, would you be interested in going with me?" or something along those lines. I think it's better to be straightforward.