How do I know if a girl likes me?

44

What Girls Said 4

• She'll tell you

• She'll try to jump you

• She will look you in the eyes for a long time when you are talking and laugh at every stupid joke you make, furthermore she would always find a reason to talk to you and get your attention. :)

• Ask her if she does. The worst thing she can say is no.

• 7d

But then, it's awkward and irreversible i feel

• 7d

It could be, yes. However if it were me I'd just want to be asked outright. She could be totally different though. Look at her body language. There's articles everywhere that describes what a woman's body language looks like when she has a thing for you.

What Guys Said 4

• She will give you hints actually women are sorta difficult to understand but if someone likes you they do give you signals like playing with hair asking for Netflix and chill laugh on your boring jokes even if they aren't funny :3

• She gets an erection.

• Look at the signs that she gives you.

• Are you two conversing or have you not acted on anything yet, based on my experience... well I don't experience in terms of relationships, all i can tell you is that you can never be too sure about things, for example i had and still have a crush on this other girl in college, I've never spoken to her... yet at the beginning of the year she would look at me from afar, and when I looked up she actually just kept the eye contact, this happened for like a few months and she stopped, when she was looking she wasn't smiling or anything... she looked neutral but her eyes wanted something, after all this as I'm shy i never approached her main reason being that her friends "guys" a a put with were good looking fit... although I also work out, what bothered me was that she seemed to be with this other guy sometimes, in isolated areas and I would walk sometimes to find them there and pretend that I dont actually care, right now i never knew of she had some form of interest in me... or she lost interest and moved on, if you are in contact then if she listens to you, likes talking to you, even starts to develop some habit of doing things or saying things you like as well as prolonged eye contact , laughing at a lot of things you do or say them she might be interested and i just giving you the signs and if you respond positively she might even admit to liking you, or even asking you to hang out with her sometime

• 5d

I guess it's hard to like someone and never got to ask if there is a possibility with her. It would have been better if she at least rejected you rather than regretting it. You never really truly like someone if you don't know much about her it becomes an infatuation. I hope you can find someone in the future. by the way it's not really too late to tell her if you want just to make things clear so it would be easier to move on.