Anyone have any really good pickup lines?

634

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you serious? I don't mean to sound creepy but you're smoking hot, you won't be needing any pickup lines, either way they're fun and almost never work, I used to use them just for fun, though one that isn't necesarily a pick up line but worked once was saying "Hey, don't you remember me from high school? We need to catch up" or something like that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thnx sm ❀ and I love pickup lines I actually use them all the timeπŸ˜‚usually just for fun with my last boyfriend or with my guy friends

Most Helpful Girl

• XD, here's a few I've hear before
    "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is... in love with me".

"I heard you good in Algebra, you can replace my X without asking Y"

"A boy gives a girl 11fake roses, and says I'll stop loving you when those roses die"(not much of a pickup line, but funny:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE