IF A GIRL MAKES THE FIRST MOVE is it a turn off?

For example u think she's cute and she just approaches you what is it a tirn off or a turn on? And what if your already talking to somebody and she talks to u will that girl still have a chance?

• HELLLL YES , and move on if he talks to a girl already
  • HELLL NO, you might have a chance

217

What Guys Said 17

• a girl that makes the first move is someone that is confident, assertive and knows what she wants.

if anything, that can make things not as easy as it seems. the girl will have an expectation and it means she is willing to drop her partner if the partner fails to meet expectations consistently. all in all, assertive women in my opinion are generally more attractive

• Better then just waiting right?

• As of the meaning of "turn on" or "turn off", I am still uncertain of however a girl making the first move actually seems like a great thing to happen. If I am talking to someone else, it could come across as rather rude to interupt but it wouldn't really change the chances that much

• It's not a turn-off because:

1. It's rare

2. Saves me some work (though Id be thrown off at first because it would be unexpected)

3. Both girls and guys should be approaching in my opinion.

• Makes our job easier!

• This usually happens when the girl knows the success of the guy & wants to cash in. But this is so obvious to the guy & he knows it but most of the time he goes with it.

• The answers are confusing...

But no a girl making the first move or being flirty usually won't come across as a turn off. Unless he dosnt like you at all

• Its flattering and saves me the work

• For me it's a huge turn on

• It's a turn on for me. I like a confident girl

• Not at all

• Hell no it is better

• If he's shy better do the first move because we overthink the situation

• It is a huge turn on for me it shows that you have confidence and know what you want

• Its not a turn off at all

• Just by doing it? Of course not- showing initiative and showing interest will almost always be a big turn-on. But just like when us guys do it, far more important than whether you make that first move is HOW you make that first move, and what that first move is. Because if that first move's totally lame, or fake, or forced, or flippant, or whatever else, it can all too easily be a turn-off. And there's no taking it back. That first move is all-or-nothing, and if you fail, then you'll never get a chance to give a favorable first impression of yourself again- it's over.

• How'd ya kno he's talking to someone? Take a chance, why not

• I don't know because he wants to be in a relationship but like im just worried i might be too late

• Too late? What makes you think that?

What Girls Said 2