What does it mean if a coworker who you never talked to goes up to you and tells you why are you so quiet always?

I never talked to this coworker and he just randomly came up to my desk and said that. Then just listened to my answer and left to his car. Why did he do this random thing when I have not talked to him since I been working here. what was the purpose of the question

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well I tend to do the same when there is a new co worker or if he/she actually never talks to anyone or at least I haven't heard his/her voice 😂jus to be friendly you know

• Even if I been working there for 2 years by now

• Two years! Well you should've wrote that too haha. Well the it's kind of different, maybe he was just trying to do the first contact with you and to see what happens. For what you wrote, I'd assume then that he is trying to flirt a little or maybe he is just curious about you, but in a good way

• I think he just legitimately wanted to know why you're so quiet?

What Girls Said 1

• well if you haven't talked to your co-worker for 2 years, there is a reason he asked you that question. It seems strange not to make any contact with him for that long time. At least small talk would be great