When you like someone, do you act like you don't like them? Or you give them signs you like them?

There are some people who give signs to the people they like but some pretend they don't like them. Which one of them are you?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not play those games of pretending. If I like someone, I tell them and I show it in my actions. I have become much more that way as I have gotten older and the women that I date are also more candid and sincere.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I've never done that, even when I was teenager. If I liked her and she was single, I'd try to get her to go out with me. If she wasn't single, I'd respect that and keep my feelings private.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about telling the person you like that you like them. Obviously ignoring someone is to let them know you don't like them, and since men still aren't mind readers in 2018, it shouldn't surprise you that signs can be misread. Just get to the point, if you like each other be happy, if not, well now you know to move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • But what if you're afraid of rejection?

• You shouldn't be, put yourself in your admirers position, you may know them, or may not. How do you think they feel if you Know them and they watch you chase after someone else? How do they know you don't feel the same way? These questions don't get answered. Time gets wasted, opportunities lost.

• Each situation is different. If I detect that I can show I'm interested without freaking her out I'll offer a few signals. But never pushy. If she seems a bit shy about my interest, I'll be a lot more patient and try to see if I can set up conditions to meet up again. This approach is more delicate. Only when I get enough negative signals I abort mission.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm neither, I don't do anything. I sit and watch from afar hoping something will happen.
    Well, I don't really find myself having a "crush" or liking women in general (Yes, i'm sure that i'm straight)

1|0
    0|0
  • There are some clues or hints. Like u have to give some clues or else how'd they get to khow?

1|0
    0|0
    • But what if u keep showing signs u like them and they distant themselves from u?

• It clearly means they are not intrested girl

• When I like someone I usually tell them as soon as I realize.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aren't u scared of rejection? Or u just don't mind?

• I don't ask them out or anything.
      I just tell them what I like on them and leave it at that.

• Bit of both.
    I like to play it cool, but if the mood takes me then I may play cocky/funny.
    I like to be a gentleman and compliment a lady.

But if there seems to be a spark then I’ll ask her out and then it’s pretty obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably give suttle hints like putting your hand on his hand or something kinda like that

1|0
    0|0
    • If you hold a hand on the person's hand, would he/she feel uncomfortable?

• Could do - maybe just put your hand close to their hand then if they want to they'll touch it if they like you

• When I like someone I start talking to them a lot, then will start spending time with them. If it seems like they share feelings ill try and make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just play dumb and pretend I don’t notice lol. It’s funny seeing how far they’ll go to try and get my attention sometimes

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually it's more looking when they aren't and backing away pretending i don't like them until I can assess how I really feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person, if she seems soft, show signs. If she seems a bit careless and dull, act like you don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to play it cool, and try to not make it obvious, but I will go and y'all to them. Make them laugh. And flirt. I love to flirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually hide most of my feelings but I wouldn't lie about it either. If I am to express what I feel I would be direct.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very passive and wait to see her feelings, but when I'm asked I'm direct and tell the truth

1|0
    0|0
  • No I play it up. I have signed autographs and taken pictures with people

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few girls have told me that at some point they had a crush on me. I had no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person

1|0
    0|0
  • I act. I definitely don't play games. Ever.

2|0
    0|0
  • I just act like I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I'm too old for games if I like someone I straight up let them know.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well hope rejection wouldn't affect you

• I came to peace with it. Not everyone is going to like me but that will never stop me from trying, regardless.

• I act like i don’t like them because I’m afraid of rejection

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I think you have to make a move but not being obvious. Ur not going to be rejected unless u told him u like him OR he likes you back

• there's a guy at work. I want him to like me but I'm not physically attracted to him. but anyway I sometimes ignore him but sometimes chat just to keep him on his toes

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would I act like I don't like someone I like? That's completely counterproductive. I make it obvious that I like them.

1|0
    0|1
  • i would act like i care about them but the moment they do something wrong i would like ignore them/tease them but i would show it cause otherwise how would anything happen

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m friendly to everyone until they are rude to me. Then I avoid them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't know what is worn with me, but i can't help but send very mixed signals when im into someone. It's as if i can't assume entirely im attracted to them because i'm afraid of giving them too much power over me if they are not into me... this is so dumb because i caused me to miss a lot of opportunities with guys. Pretending not to like the person you are into is probably a sign of shyness. It, s actually a pretty stupid thing to do since it makes everything a lot more complicated than it could be. I'll have to work on that i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I do a little bit of both. Since im a tsundere my boyfriend is always teasing me so act a bit mean to him

1|0
    0|0
  • I just act normally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just act normal

1|0
    0|0
  • I will give them signs

1|0
    0|0
  • I show interest but I also play coy. I give them as much as they give me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I act like I don't care but everytime he looks at me or talks to me I stutter and keep looking away so its a fail for me lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes