Why do I always attract girls at the club?

I've noticed a trend that seems to be occurring whenever I decided to go on nights out. That is that I always, for some reason always seem to attract lesbians even though I'm a straight female. "oh I thought you were a lesbian" is something I hear far too often on these nights out and I just can't understand it. I had a conversation with a friend about this and she jokingly said that I could be giving off a manly/dominant aroma or something hence why I'm never attracting guys and always females. So I would like to hear from you all as to why you think this tends to happen. I'm not unattractive mind you - not suggesting that I lesbian women are unattractive- so I'm baffled how I only get female attention but never male in the club. And before anyone says it, I know Mt self worth and I more valuing myself on the amount of male attention I get. I just wanted to hear some input.

1730

Most Helpful Girl

• do you often go out with a group of girl friends? girls often find it easier to approach groups of girls compared to guys x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE