Why do I always attract girls at the club?

I've noticed a trend that seems to be occurring whenever I decided to go on nights out. That is that I always, for some reason always seem to attract lesbians even though I'm a straight female. "oh I thought you were a lesbian" is something I hear far too often on these nights out and I just can't understand it. I had a conversation with a friend about this and she jokingly said that I could be giving off a manly/dominant aroma or something hence why I'm never attracting guys and always females. So I would like to hear from you all as to why you think this tends to happen. I'm not unattractive mind you - not suggesting that I lesbian women are unattractive- so I'm baffled how I only get female attention but never male in the club. And before anyone says it, I know Mt self worth and I more valuing myself on the amount of male attention I get. I just wanted to hear some input.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• do you often go out with a group of girl friends? girls often find it easier to approach groups of girls compared to guys x

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Well I've got the same thing exactly except gay men hit on me 24/7 and I just don't seem to care about them cause I got use to it, and I can't judge you mate unless I see a picture of you perhaps then only I can tell but hey I guess you can't blame them now can you? People act upon their desires

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have short hair? Do you wear more gender neutral clothes and less "sexy, girly" clothes? Or dress down and like a hoody and more basic clothes? Not much make up? Are you a flirty person or outgoing and can be that way with girls too? And seem like flirting so they pick that up too? That may be why girls who like girls might hit on you

1|1
    0|0
  • Let me tell you a quick story. One night I went to the local night club where I used to live. While there I saw this girl come up next to me where I was standing at the bar. I knew her somewhat we had talked on several occasions. She stood next to me and didn't say anything. So I walked around the stool to where she was and said hello. The next thing I knew there was the blond came up and pushed me backwards asking that girl if I was bothering her. That happened a couple of times. I had to refrain from knocking that girl out cold. No guy would have gotten away with that. The next thing I knew those two girls were in the middle of a tongue and spit swap right in front of me. I thought I knew the one girl better than that and both were very attractive girls. I never spoke to that girl again after that because of friends rudeness. She'd say hi and I would walk by like I never knew her. And that's not the first time I've had girls out of the blue do the spit swap in front of me either. It's happened several times. My point is lesbians are everywhere especially where I'm from. I wish there was a way tell tell beforehand, but there's not, evidently. Bottom line is I'm thinking that's the case where you live too. Some are very obvious, others are not so easy to tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because lesbians are not afraid to approach or hit on other girl's in the club straight or not. Maybe they assume since your around your friend in the club that you both are together. People assume thing's in public.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is something in your body language that does it but I have no clue what it is. I can state quite clearly I have never been approached by any guy with even a glance of suggestion but when I am on form, I do get girls approaching me. Perhaps it has to do with the way you look at them that makes a difference, something in your expression.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know women who also have this problem. You're probably just too attractive to pass up. There may also be physical traits women look for that you happen to possess. I mean, not to be crude, but I think all men and women can agree on a nice ass or breasts. I've noticed friends and people in general in the LGBT community are just more up front. Also, take a look at your surroundings. Are you hanging out in an area lesbians often frequent. Can't get mad if you get hit on in a gay bar. Part of the territory. Are your friends closet lesbians?

All things to consider.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well I doubt that I'm "too attractive" and I only go out once in a blue moon and they are never gay bars or anything

• You're probably right but most of us reasonable folks still downplay our attractiveness. A model can tell me she's ugly but she's still a model. But regardless, it's not like you're making the call so try not to let it get to you.

• I would say... Accept the fact that you are beautiful and people wanna hit on you... May be you are in a crowd where guys are too scared to approach you... (They may be getting.. out of my league vibe) Chill if you know what you are and what you want... These things don't matter... When a guy hits on me I thank them and clear the fact... That I'm straight... I take it as a complement...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem. But with men.. im not gay.. and they talk to me like i am.. i thaught. It might be the way i like. All music including gay style.. .

1|0
    0|0
  • 1- you're giving off "gay" vibes the way you do your hair, your style and moves, and maybe that you never seem to be focusing on guys or evne avioding them.
    2- you're too hot most guys choose easier, drunkier girls and lesbian ones find it easier to hit on you.
    3- just sheer old luck nothing more nothing less.

1|1
    0|0
  • First off if your in a group you won't get approached unless they are scumbags which could still happen. You didn't suppply any images to give us a feel for what you look like. You could legit just dress butch and hence why you get girls. I've got a decent gaydar and from what it sounds like is, you probs going out looking butch hanging with girls and so guys think you are lesbian. Who know could be anything will the information given. Best of luck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that drawing you have on your profile an accurate depiction? The nosering might have something to do with it. The artwork doesn't scream out "lesbian" but it does comvey an image of someone who would be open to that at least.

0|0
    0|0
    • convey an image, that is. Ugh, please someone running G. A. G. allow typo corrections.

• Well to be honest whenever I see a beautiful woman i say to myself that she is definitely a lesbian, so that's the reason i guess, they see an attractive woman they say there's another lesbian sister in the bar! Come on lets roll!! XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your too beautiful & scare most the boys away 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • How are we supposed to give feedback based on a caricature?

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking

• Show All
    • I tired to dm you but my xper level is low what makes me a kid I presume 🐣 I would be glad to give an opinion nonthelss

• I'll try sort that out for you Dean

• It's pretty hard to figure it out without actually knowing you and seeing you in person. But like someone said, nose rings definitely give out that vibe in my experience.

1|1
    0|0
  • If your profile picture is a cartoon drawing of you. It's the nose ring. I have a friend who is a lesbian. She has the same nose ring.

1|2
    0|0
  • girls when they drink a lot of alcohol make themselves more bold and want to try new experiences or you are so sexy that you immediately catch them in the eye

1|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been approached by gay men but I’m not gay. The point is gay and lesbian, clubs are their dating grounds and who doesn’t like to have fun out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're too beautiful that all guys think that you're already taken😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I have the same problem. I don't swing that way. Maybe if I was paid over a grand.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I have a littlebit going through the same situation as I felt in it was.
    I personally think it has to do that some woman are more man then some man are. In our world man are not really man. When a woman is more man then man lesbian seem to see that as atractive.
    I think among animals like wolves or dogs we see they arrange ranks. So the same is in our society. All you need to do is to go to places where man are more man. You need a man that is more man then you are and then is above you so you are a woman in compare with that man.
    In our world and all pictures you see the more female man as picted on most pictures.
    They give that the ideal man or male look. So that is confusing perhaps in our society. This means also you are even more femenine then other feminine but that only will show when you stand next to a man that is more man then other man. In a way for you that must be not a problem I see you are black and not white or African at least on your avatar picture so seek an African boy would solve your problem I think. What do you date only African or also white man. I do not call them Caucasian race but perhaps they are but I am not sure. Because that means you are from Russia, but olé.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you may be unwittingly frequenting lesbian clubs.
    When you do that you are going to get hit on, as it is assumed all, or most, attendees are either lesbian or bisexual.
    Search out clubs that are primarily for straights.
    It could be you are just too cute... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • If your profile picture is a drawing of you I can see it. If you’re the brunette in the picture you posted, I mean I can see a feminine lesbian. Maybe how you dress or wear your hair you could be seen as an eccentric lesbian lmao does that make sense? Like if you dress a hipster way that might contribute too. Anyway my brother had a couple people think he was gay because I guess he could come off looking like a “twink”

0|0
    0|0
  • I also used to get only girls coming up to me. Its usually the atmosphere you create. Usually a chill layed back, commanding of your own space vibe is a typical 'lesbian vibe' so if you just have that personality people get that lesbo vibe from you.

I just kinda changed my outward energy to be more attentive and reserved. And guys tend to like that more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same problem since I was 18. It's becoming frustrating after awhile I guess. Like I even tried to see if i enjoy lesbian sex and encounters but nope. i am not even bi.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can totally relate! I get a lot of female attention too; i do get male attention, but, females are more likely to approach me, or shoot me smiles and looks from across the room. I think men ALSO are interested in you, and that it isn’t because you give off a “masculine” energy. But, perhaps you have a very “A” type personality? - this can intimidate some men, not all... some. Also, from my experiences, women can be more daring and when they see a cute woman (especially when drunk), they can be very bold in trying to get her attention.

I laugh, because i am a heterosexual female, and i am attracted to me (i can find another woman attractive though), and i get a lot of female attention. Perhaps, we are both giving off a “sensual and fluid-vibe” lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I've never had this problem. Nice meme, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you usually wear to a club? Are you going to the same club? Are you more comfortable dancing provocatively around women?

0|0
    0|0
  • The same thing happens to me and I think it's bc I'm just a flirty, happy, and joking person

1|0
    0|0
  • I can relate and sometimes its nice to attract girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens to me too lol at work especially

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you’re good looking..

0|0
    0|0
  • thanks for capitalism and thanks for sluts of both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because girls are sexually attracted to other girls.

0|1
    1|0
  • Lesbians find you attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight too but I have dabbled a little with other girls. It's probably to do with your hairstyle and the way you dress. Lesbians have more expressive hairstyles and fashion styles than most straight women usually because they are not dressing to attract or be noticed by guys.

0|4
    0|0
    • Girls have hit on you because they probably sensed a bi-curious vibe from you and you are bi-curious since you've dabbled with women. Straight, but not exclusively straight

Recommended myTakes