Guys, what would you do if a girl kissed you without permission?

If you hadnโ€™t given her any reason to think itโ€™s okay to do so, and a girl randomly kisses you, what would you do. I know this is something that usually happens to girls, but what if the roles were reversed?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will be shocked or confused or disgusted or flattered... depends on who she is and that situation.

What Guys Said 39

• If it was someone I knew a little, I probably wouldn't care. Unless it was someone I really didn't like. It also depends on where they kissed me, how much sexual energy, if any, they put into it, and how long they kissed me. If it was on the lips, and pressed in, or an attempt at French, I'd probably not like it very well, and probably pull my head back.

• The one time I remember that happening, I didn't know what to do. I was just too stunned and too shy at the time to even think about, keep doing it ๐Ÿ˜€

• Depends what the circumstances are. Is it at a party or club where there has been alcohol consumptionm in the office, or in public?

I wouldn't want it if I were not single, but if I were I'd probably be flattered, but wondering why in the world she did it. It's much more common to being asked to give or be given a hug, which is much less intimate.

• First thing I'd do is look around for witnesses. If there were any, I'd be thinking about how I could coerce her to going where there weren't any. At worst, if neither of the aforementioned panned out, I'd get in touch with some close friends to collude about my alibi.

• Depends on the girl, my relationship to her, and how attractive she is. Could be anything from kissing her back to pushing her away.

• I wouldn't mind if i at least liked her. If she was some total stranger and/or someone i wouldn't be interested or attracted to, i guess i would mind and turn my head or something. Other than that, i'm ok with it. I mean as long as i wouldn'd be in a relationship with anyone else?

• I had a couple of females do that to me on 2 separate occasions , even though i just had met them, they were attractive though so it was cool.

• Oh the cheek? Do I know her? How well do we know each other? Is this in public? Is this around family or friends? Do she have a bf? Does she mean anything by this kiss? Depending on the answer to any of these questions, I'd either see the kiss as some what harmless, or as a problem. It's really dependent.

• Scream sexual assault and press charges

• Icreally don't know... it would be so unexpected that I'd just be speechless.

• Report it as sexual harassment

• if i liked her i would kiss her back, if not i would ask her why

• She dosent need permission to kiss me

• Lol @ "permission." What does that even mean?

• I meant out of nowhere. If sheโ€™s a stranger and she just walks up and kisses you without saying anything.

• Is she pretty? Then it's great. Is she not? Then it's not.

Simple.

• Kiss her back and tell her to stop kissing me again without permission ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Finish the kiss and then ask what that was for.

• I would kiss her back

• thats sexual assualt

• Would push away be like she as I got a girl and probably move away from her to be honest

• I'd just be shocked.

• I would be stunned if a girl kissed me.

• I'd intrigued if she had feelings to follow it up

• I would go shy.

• If she's attractive kiss along and maybe grab her butt depending on the kiss

• kiss her back

• I would feel flattering. I would like it

• If I didn't want it I would just say what the fuck you doing and laugh it off, I suppose

• Will punch her on the lips

• No above one just 4 lol
      if I like her
      I will kiss her back with more passion put ma hand on her ass & eat her
      If I don't like her
      then just try to dodge her

• Sadly I will accept and maybe I will get teased by a french kiss

• I would probably ask why lol

• More from Guys
    9