Why is it bad for a guy to fawn over big boobs, but okay for him to fawn over big butts?

Big boobs are getting a lot of hate these days. It's seen as not a desirable trait anymore now that it's all about ass.
Big boobs are now seen as a bad thing

Guys that love big boobs be called things like pervert and looked down on.

Guys that love big asses don't seem perverted or looked down on.

Fashion industry even never shows big boobed girls modelling clothes. But it's okay to show a big ass modelling. There's so much hate on big boobs now a days. Like it's gone out of fashion.

Us big boobed girls get aches and have limited fashion choices and it should be okay for guys to express their appreciation by nice comments. But now it's only acceptable to say good things about small boobs, and asses.
Why is it like this now?

423

Most Helpful Guy

• Rest assured, if I saw your boobs, I would enjoy them and give you plenty of compliments. Keep in mind that the "fashion" world is mostly ran by women and gay men. You'll notice that truck and beer commercials, or even burger commercials, still frequently feature women with bigger boobs. It's not a coincidence. LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGlkfw4J6vc

• It's true but even in the pop industry
      It's seen as a bad thing like it's unwanted fat now

Most Helpful Girl

• Um, why are big boobs frowned upon? Seriously like no one I know had gotten that memo lol
    As long as men don’t have them, they’ll always be into boobs of all sizes trust me