Guys how do you know if a girl is flirting?

What are some signs that you can tell she is flirting or likes you? Girls how do you flirt with a guy you like to get his attention? Guys how do you know if a girl is flirting ??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Leaning, openness, jokes, smile, questions directed towards you when in a group.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Questioning ur personal things.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Most women ignore the fact of how difficult it is to tell what a woman wants now. Especially with all this sexual harassment stuff. However, men should know clearly when a woman is flirting or not. Coming from a 5/10 guy, I know when a girl doesn't want to talk to me.

2|1
    0|0
  • Uh I don't..
    I could get all the stated signs from the other posts including things like smiling, the hair flip, and staring but have it not be flirting.
    Then I get ignored by others who actually do like me

I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I did know sometimes I'm so dense about the fact she practically has to slap my face with her pussy!! Before I a snap out of the fog im my brain

2|1
    0|0
  • Judging by body cues is next to impossible girls expect us to magically know the subtle signs and show interest first
    But if a girl know you she might tease with ques like you must be having girlfriend
    , What you like in girl etc

1|1
    0|0
  • She's Smiling, laughing, nervous & tries to keep your attention at all cost. It's the little things. Sometimes the clues fly over my head though. Self Esteem gets in a person's own way sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really girls flirt a lot for many reasons, sometimes for attention, sometimes trying to get information. Sometimes to get out of trouble.

1|0
    0|0
  • Laughing a lot, lots of eye contact, smiling a lot, playin with her hair, she seems kinda nervous around me in a good way

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely oblovious and part of the reason I'm still a virgin haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Slight touches, eye contact, body language, hair twirling. Just a few. Also laughing at my jokes when they aren’t funny lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that needs next level experience in relationships πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Wait for her to make it clear that she's not just being friendly

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever she's being like superfriendy or focused towards me most of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, but maybe a girl never flirted with me in real life but maybe i'm just blind.

1|0
    0|0
  • i look at the way she looks and reacts to my comments or jokes. and her body language

1|0
    0|0
  • She always wants to talk with him and spend time with him

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't, I'm totally oblivious lol

1|2
    0|0
    • It's okay most guys are too lol

• Show All
    • The struggle is real

• True that lol

• so sorry but l think that you might think that l was to old for you after we spoke last night take care edwin x

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I've never known any signs.

1|1
    0|0
  • She does a happy dance in front of you

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes